Location: Charlestown, St Austell
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client in Charlestown is looking for a General Manager for a stunning harbour side Restaurant that specialise in fresh Cornish seafood.
The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, local laws, and ordinances.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards
- Estimate food and beverage costs. Work with Corporate office staff for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies, supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
This is a full time role offering an annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience plus fantastic company perks
TO APPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV
For further information, please email email@example.com
Job Reference: HQ00025015
Closing Date: 13/11/2021