Restaurant Front Of House Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time/Part time
Salary: Excellent Pay Rate
Date Posted: 30/01/2020
Closing Date: 09/04/2020
Restaurant front of house supervisor
An exciting position has arisen for an ambitious individual to supervise our front of house restaurant team here at Hendra Holiday Park.
Predominantly you will be supervising and taking control of the entire team. We believe highly in delivering the upmost quality of customer service, a service that is full of energy, warmth and passion. Providing and maintaining this service within the team is an essential requirement of the supervisory position.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate individual who takes pride in themselves and their work, being confident with providing friendly, welcoming and pleasant customer interaction, but crucially - confident in delegating and taking control of a team.
Roles will include
This role is about seeing the bigger picture, instead of focusing your attention on one specific aspect. You must hold the ability to take control and overview a team, identify weaknesses and strengths, but also identify problems/issues that may arise during service, think fast and find a solution to the problem.
This supervisory position holds great responsibility, such as:
• Money handling upon opening, closing and throughout the shift.
• Running food
• Handling customer food requirements and complaints
• Knowing and understanding our allergen booklet in full detail
• Overseeing and maintaining the quality and presentation of food
• Inspiring, motivating and coaching team members to provide fantastic customer service and knowledge of products.
• Ensuring cleanliness of the restaurant and the appearance is kept to a high standard
• Working closely with management team
• Delegating team tasks and jobs throughout the shift
• Crafting the team into one big happy family
Experience of supervision is essential however other qualities we value of importance are punctuality, enthusiasm, confidence and reliability, initiative, the willingness to learn, develop and work well within a team, as well as taking control and delegating team members.
We are a Holiday Park who prides our self on providing great customer service, so a large focal point will be ensuring high standards of customer service are provided and maintained. We have strong beliefs in staff happiness, motivation and providing a fun yet professional environment to work in.
What we offer
• Competitive pay rates
• Higher responsibility
• Full and part time hours available.
• 33% off food and hot drinks
• Monthly Oasis passes
• Opportunity to develop and progress
• Fun and vibrant working environment
• Free parking
To APPLY, please upload your CV