Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client, near Truro, are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join their super friendly team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful pub company and play your part in providing excellent hospitality within Cornwall.
You will work closely with the General Manager & Head Chef in overseeing the day-to-day running of the pub & restaurant.
Be involved in the future planning and the direction of your business and be confident in leading and developing your team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
• Take operational control of the business in the absence of the general manager.
• Assist the General Manager in the recruitment of staff and the ongoing training, development and performance management of the front of house team.
• Be involved in producing rota.
• Order bar stock & consumables to reflect levels of trading.
• Be hands-on in your approach so the guests see you as part of the leadership. Provide the guests with confidence in the service standards and exceed their expectations.
• Organise, communicate and supervise functions and events in a professional manner so each booking is as success.
• Ensure the health and safety policy is implemented at all times, and that any issues that arise are dealt with swiftly.
This is a full time role offering a salary of £24,000, plus tips and bonus which will be approximately £32,000 per annum.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 25353
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 01/03/2022