Job Title: Resort Lodge Host
Salary: £18k per year
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Our Client, which is a luxury resort, spa and lodgings is situation in a beautiful costal bay on the outskirts of Newquay, are currently recruiting a Resort Lodge Host on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be helping the guests find those moments of happiness, away from the complications of the everyday. Our Client needs someone who can be attentive, organised, proactive individuals to go beyond guest expectations and ensure their experience, before, during and after their stay is the best it can be.
- To provide a welcoming, positive, comfortable first impression in a chalet style environment, always going above and beyond all guest expectations, whether in person, over the phone or through other forms of communication.
- To order and prepare a pantry style breakfast offering, managing stock and assisting guests as required.
- Maintain the cleanliness of public areas, assisting housekeeping as required.
- Take room service orders and deliver to the room.
- Prepare guest hampers.
- Check in and check out guests.
- Provide guest assistance with all aspects of a guest stay.
- To ensure complaints are recorded, lending a sympathetic ear, handled where possible, or escalated to the House Manager.
- To complete all daily responsibilities and tasks in a timely manner.
- Take bookings across the resort using appropriate systems.
- To act in accordance with Health & Safety laws.
- Carry out all other duties that will assist with the smooth running of the hotel as requested by your line manager.
- Meticulous attention to detail, you will notice when a guest needs help with something – pre-arrival and when in house.
- Previous experience of using property management systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, word, excel & outlook
- Previous front of house experience
- Previous F&B experience.
- Previous Ski chalet experience.
- First Aid qualification.
- Current Enhanced DBS.
Key Skills required
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV at the first instance.
Job Ref: rlh21Facebook Twitter LinkedIn