Location: Plymouth, Devon
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20,000 + DOE
Date Posted: 27/01/2020
Ref: KG 38609
We are currently seeking a Reservations Manager for a luxury Hotel based in an idyllic location, based just outside of Plymouth.
Those applying must have previous experience of working in a similar role for another, leading Hotel. Therefore, have a proven track record in Reservations and/or Reception Management.
Key duties will include:
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors.
- To manage room reservations ensuring that the bookings team are processing all enquiries accurately.
- Recruitment, induction and training of receptionists
- Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House Services.
- Liaise with the entire Hotel team to ensure and maximise occupancy and average room rate.
- On-going development of skills and knowledge for the Reception team.
- Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary.
- Monitor budget and produce weekly/monthly reporting where as required.
- To be aware of and ensure your staff are aware of all hotel fire and health and safety regulations.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role then apply now to be considered.
Alternatively, email email@example.com with your CV.