Job Title: Recruitment Consultant-Maternity contract
Salary: £19k - 20k per year + Exc Commission
Location: St Austell
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality PERMANENT Desk (Food and beverage and chefs)- IMMEDIATE START
MATERNITY COVER – UNTIL JAN 2022- fixed term contract
As we approach a new normal in the world of Hospitality, we are looking for someone that can make a difference to us and to our clients and candidates !
- £19K-20K BASIC + per annum- along with uncapped and excellent commission structure ( OTE £40k)
- Established Desk for over 17 years, with excellent client relationships and track record
- Maternity cover until end of January 2022- fixed term contract
- Realistic earnings above 40k per annum
- 28 days holiday (plus up to 12 extra days given for on call)- 40 in total!
- Pension contributions
- Additional benefits
- Free parking
- Dynamic team to work
- A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY- possible roles on offer after the Maternity cover finishes within the business.
- We are one of Cornwall's leading recruitment agencies, offering a bespoke service supplying all levels of staff on a temporary and permanent basis to the Industrial, Care, Commercial and Hospitality sectors within Cornwall and the South West.
- Our team of highly experienced, motivated and continue to drive the business during these tough past 15 months. As an independently owned agency we can respond quickly to client and candidate needs and have huge flexibility in both management and team decision making.
- An experienced and sales focused consultant is required to manage this extremely busy and well established Food and beverage and Chefs permanent desk.
- Managing a large Database of established Food and Beverage professionals and all levels of Chefs who are seeking permanent/seasonal/short-mid term roles in Cornwall and the South West
- Managing a lucrative and very high billing and ESTABLISHED PERMANENT desk
- Sourcing and sending to clients the very best cvs within hospitality- including Exec Head Chefs, General Managers, Head Housekepers, Restaurant /Food and beverage managers and all LEVELS of chefs
- Arranging and liaising with client and candidates interviews, feedback, job offers and references
- Generating new sales, exceeding client and candidates expectations at all times
- Putting together job adverts to be placed on various job and social media platforms
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with on call, 1 in 5 weeks which is paid
- Free car parking
- Previous and proven recruitment consultancy experience ESSENTIAL within a high turnover temporary desk and OR permanent recruitment
- Experience in Hospitality as a Senior Chef or a Food and Beverage Manager would be desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a fast paced and a high pressured environment
- To effectively run their own business within a business, being able to multi task at all times
- Track record of ability to sell consistently and high focus on client and candidate recruitment requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work in a pressurised but dynamic environment
- Enthusiastic and highly communicative
- Team player and driven personality - proactive individual who wants to bring more and more to our division and team
If you are enthusiastic about this position and are up for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy now in Confidence on 07713 481563
Job Ref: rec2021Facebook Twitter LinkedIn