Salary: £20k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client, an established Hotel situated on Cornwall’s north coast in Newquay are looking for a full-time reservations consultant/receptionist to join this growing family business. You will be required to work during both evenings and weekends; however, responsibilities are shared across the whole team so that it is fair.
The successful candidate must be flexible Monday-Sunday, full-time and part-time applicants welcome.
The Role of Receptionist will include but not limited to:
- Answering Calls & queries
- Dealing with and replying to correspondence quickly and efficiently
- Making and arranging reservations
- Checking guests in and out
- Maximizing sales and generating future business
- Handling Cash
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- A friendly and out-going personality
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Good administrative skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Outlook)
- The ability to Multitask and keep a smile on their face
- Punctual and well-presented
- Professional approach, friendly and confident
- A keen awareness of social media would be beneficial
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
For the right candidate, there is an exciting promotion opportunity of Wedding and Events Co-Ordinator!
Front of house/Reception experience is preferred and you should be proficient with all main Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as confident in using new ones.
This is a full-time (part-time considered) permanent position with an immediate start and the salary is £20,000 per annum.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role, and you are actively seeking employment please submit your CV
Job Reference: Reserv,NQ
Apply for this job