Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP17000 - 18500 per Annum
Date Posted: 13/01/2020
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to support the Supply Chain team within a successful food company on the outskirts of Plymouth. Working closely alongside Planning, Purchasing and Finance colleagues your role will be to ensure the successful acquiring of raw materials, packaging and 3rd party bought in products.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are raised correctly using the supplier database and pricing agreements.
- Working closely with all teams and departments within the company and in particular with the Planning Controller to monitor stock levels and the Purchase Ledger Administrator to resolve any anomalies.
- Learn the duties of the Supply Chain and constantly improve processes to reduce inventory, minimise cost and maximise working capital.
- Produce reports and statistics to measure KPIs.
- Experience in procurement and/or production planning in a food and/or drink sector.
- Numerical, analytic, literacy and negotiating skills
- Experience on ERP/MRP systems, preferable SAGE
- Good customer service and communication skills
If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual happy to work well within the team but also capable of managing your own solo work load, keen for a new opportunity in an excellent company and wanting to join a growing, inventive company call us today on 01752 603800 or send us your CV so you don’t miss out on this opportunity!