Cornish Escapes is a fully managed holiday letting agency that is looking to recruit a full-time, energetic, friendly person to join our current team.
Previously Escape to St Ives, we have recently expanded as a company, branching out into new areas of Cornwall. As a result of this exciting time, we are looking to expand our current team.
The role will include working closely with our Property Services Team and Housekeepers to manage our scheduling database, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
The role will also include general Property Services duties such as ordering, managing stock levels and setting up supplies needed for our Property Services Team and Housekeepers.
The right candidate will be someone who enjoys working within a team environment but is also capable of using their own initiative to prioritise their own workload. We are looking for a team player, with attention to detail, good communication skills with the ability to organise effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook will be required.
- Experience of data entry would be advantageous.
- A full driving license would be beneficial.
- 42.5 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday – 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
APPLY TODAY by uploading your CV
Closing Date: 21st July 2023