Salary: £19k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client, near the Wadebridge area, is looking for an enthusiastic Property Expert to join their team. This is a full-time position.
We are seeking a Property Expert to advise on potential new owners, you must uncover each owner’s specific needs and experience of holiday letting and proactively guide them through their journey with our client.
You will be required to follow up with each lead and progress them through to contract signed, using a variety of sales techniques, negotiation and answering any questions or pricing queries they may have. You may also be required to communicate any additional services to an owner, including managed services. From time to time, there may be a need to agree variations to commercial terms as well as working collaboratively with our Managed Services team, Pricing Team and wider Property Recruitment team on a daily basis.
As our newest Property Expert, you will be joining a dedicated team of Property Experts within our Property Recruitment team and as such will hold the following skills:
• Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Proven negotiator in difficult situations
• A high performer and a proven sales achiever
• Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
• IT literacy of the following: Windows, Word and Excel
• Confident and able to use initiative
• Customer Experience skills
Nice to have:
• A good geographical knowledge of the UK
• Proven ability within a sales environment
• Business to business experience is desirable but not essential
• Excellent organisational skills
You will be responsible for the following areas of accountability:
• Responding to initial enquiry within the given SLA
• Presenting the benefits of working with Cornish Cottage Holidays to potential new owners to include all the services on offer
• Completing mortgage letter for potential new owners who are thinking of buying
• Booking in a visit with Property Managers to attend visits
• Liaising with the Property Managers to create pre visit proposals
• Following up visits to secure a contract within given SLA
• Sell the benefits of revenue management, pricing flexibility and the account management services of the Quality and Performance team
• Liaising with the Managed Services team to ensure the potential new owners needs are met
The working hours for this position will be 37.5 hours per week to be worked 5 days out of 7 to include evenings and weekends.
The salary range will be £19,000. (Depending on Experience).
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply now.
Alternatively, you can email your interest along with your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call us on 01726 879600.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Reference: Property Expert