Location: Callington, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Contract
Salary: GBP40000 - 40000 per Annum
Date Posted: 08/10/2019
Are you a Project Manager experienced within Finance???Well we would like to speak with YOU!
WISE Employment are recruiting a Project Manager for one of the largest and fastest growing companies within East Cornwall.
This is an initial 12 month maternity cover, Monday to Friday and carries a fantastic salary plus an excellent benefits package
The position is part of a big change within the Company and you will be very much a part of making this happen and being a part of the projected success of the change.
- Management of direct reports in the Project team to include distributing workload and managing performance to ensure outstanding service delivery through the Project team
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Oversee detailed project plans to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ongoing development, training and mentoring of the Projects team to ensure they are multiskilled
- Ad-hoc tasks as designated by the Director of Shared Services/ Shared Services Programme Director
Key Skills and Training Required:
- Six sigma, Lean or Prince 2 Finance qualification
- Previous experience of working as a Project Manager
- Proven record of project delivery with demonstrable business benefits
- Proven record in Managing People
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, Office 365 and Microsoft Project
- Proven track record in improving the performance of systems and ways of working
For more information on this fantastic opportunity call Adam on 01752 firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly!