Location: Helston /Lizard
Salary: £30k - £34k
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client has a new opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join their award-winning team.
Supporting and managing multi sites near Helston; the role is key and very ‘hands on’, so you will participate in all elements of the business. Responsible for a team across two sites, you will direct and coordinate the activities and resources necessary for the packing and manufacturing sites to ensure delivery against KPI’s. Reporting to the Operations Manager, ensuring teams (circa 40 employees) are managed and developed, understanding how to obtain the best results from your team by ensuring adequate support, training, and measurements to obtain results.
Our ideal candidate will have the following
• A passion for continuous improvement, learning from mistakes and seeking opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness.
• Excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate clearly and adapt your message for your audience, across all functions on site.
• Great interpersonal skills, building strong relationships within your team ensuring colleagues are on board and committed to delivery of the result.
• CCPs, HACCP, Health & Safety.
• Passionate People Leader
• Ensuring the production plan is completed in a timely manner.
• Carrying out induction of staff and carrying out training of staff on hygiene and equipment.
• Reporting and logging any process issues daily and weekly.
• Overseeing cleaning of production area at end of day and completing daily close down records.
• Completing shift reports
The role is predominantly Monday-Friday however the occasional weekend work may be required.
APPLY TODAY BY UPLOADING YOUR CV
Contact Sally on more information on this role
Job Reference: SPHQ081021
Closing Date: 30/11/2021