Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP32000 - 35000 per Annum
Date Posted: 06/12/2019
Do you have experience as a Production Manager in Joinery?!?!
Wise Employment are looking for a Production Manager to join a leading, growing, independent non-profitable organisation.
We would like to speak to candidates who have experience, confidence and the vision to help the continuous development of this fantastic company who prides themselves on a clear social purpose, providing homes and services people want and can afford!!
Please see below for a more comprehensive breakdown of the duties required;
- Management of the Joinery Shop and employees
- Scheduling and allocating production, managing work to ensure it is carried out in accordance to schedules
- Management of staff including disciplinary matters and identification of training needs
- Making sure that products are produced/ installed on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Monitoring all trades CE processes and procedures
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production/ installation processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Experience of liaising with and providing support and advice to staff at all levels of the business and external parties
- Experience of planning and organising work in meeting exacting and short deadlines and targets
- Proven track record of financial and budgetary management including the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ability to use relevant computer programmes such as excel and windows based programmes
- Ability to read drawings and take off information from specifications, schedules and manufacturers details
- NVQ3 in a wood occupation or equivalent qualification or experience
On offer is a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity to work for a regional market leader.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please call 01752 603800 and ask for Kate!!