My client a stunning hotel on the beautiful Isles of Scilly are looking to recruit a Prep Chef for the Summer season.
The successful candidate must be available for an immediate start, through to the end of the season in mid-October.
As Prep Chef you will be an important member of the team, responsible for food preparation, supporting the kitchen team during service and generally keeping the kitchen in good order.
The right candidate must:
· Be able to handle the pressure of a busy kitchen and maintain standards.
· Have good communication skills and the ability to follow instructions.
· Be clean and tidy in appearance.
· Have good time management.
· Be a hard-working team player.
-Some experience of preparing deserts and assisting with plating up would be an advantage.
Accommodation available in their shared staff accommodation at £15 per week.
Ferry over to the island paid, BUT you will need to pay this back after the first month.
A share of the season’s gratuities paid at the end of the season.
Rate £9.40per hour.
40- 50 hours per week on a rota basis.
If you are looking for a live in seasonally role with daily beautiful scenic views, please apply today!