Location: Lizard, Helston
Salary: £22,220.00 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client in Lizard has a fantastic opportunity for a Pool & Activities Manager to join their team at their busy holiday park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to deliver and coordinate Sports and Leisure programmes to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools.
• Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training of team members.
• Ensuring that the Sports & leisure programme is delivered to the highest standard whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
• Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and ensure that all procedures are followed in line with the SPLASH manual.
• Planning, implementing, and monitoring winter close down and summer opening procedures.
• Ensuring that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard.
• Observing all RLSS and STA requirements.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
• Have previous experience of successfully delivering a Sports & Leisure programme.
• Be trained in legionella awareness.
• Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
• Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
This is a full-time permanent position offering an annual salary of £22,220.00 plus bonus package
Please note as a family holiday park background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate’
APPLY NOW BY UPLOADING YOUR CV
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 25293
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 07/03/2022