Excellent Pay Rate
Hendra Holiday Park
Closing Date: 30/09/2020
We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our fun, friendly and energetic team here at Marios Pizzeria located at Hendra Holiday Park.
Working as a pizza chef you will be serving great food daily, but here at Hendra Holiday Park we believe there is more than just serving great food. Working closely with the front of house staff, together you will produce a well-rounded customer experience, fulfilled with amazingly tasty food, passion and a friendly atmosphere, leaving the customer with the only intension of dining with us again.
Who we are looking for:
A professional individual, who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. An individual who takes pride in themselves and their work and being confident in taking charge of a team, delegating staff and consistently producing a high-quality product. The right candidate will need to hold the ability to be helpful, understanding and fair to other members of the team.
Roles will include
· Opening and closing the kitchen
· Producing high quality of food throughout service, ensuring consistency of temperature, taste and visualisation.
· Inspiring the team through a great knowledge of food, cooking practices and passion.
· Taking responsibility for the leadership of the kitchen team
· Maintaining consistent supply of food for the high demand
· Ensuring complete knowledge of our menu and allergen booklet
· Prepping food
· Maintaining standards of food hygiene and following health and safety procedures
· Working closely with management regarding staff, stock and orders, rotas and development
Previous experience is required, with the ability to cook multiple meals at once. Holding sound knowledge of food timing and cooking temperatures. Training and development will be provided. We also ask that you are confident and consistent in health and safety practices and be a natural leader with great communication qualities.
We also seek qualities such as punctuality, enthusiasm, confidence and reliability, with the willingness to learn, develop and work well within a team.
We are a family run holiday Park who prides our self on providing great customer service, so a large focal point will be ensuring high standards of customer service are provided and maintained. We have strong beliefs in staff happiness, motivation, attention to detail and providing a fun yet professional environment to work in.
What we offer
Competitive pay rates
Full and part time hours available.
33% off food and hot drinks
Monthly Oasis passes
Opportunity to develop and progress
Fun and vibrant working environment
Day and evening hours available (largely evening hours)
To APPLY, please upload your CV