Salary: £30k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Pastry Chef – Luxury Historic hotel
- Salary up to £30,000pa DOE
- 4days on 4days off
- Beautifully located luxury hotel
- Immediate start
Our client, an award-winning famous hotel with two restaurants are seeking to take on an experienced Pastry chef to join their team.
This role is an immediate start- we are looking for an experienced creative Pastry chef who has had exposure to up to Rosette level and is looking to push their career onto the next level developing seasonal offerings.
Pastry Chef Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all day-to-day operations
- Prepare seasonal dishes
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
- Monitor stock levels within budget
- Maintains cleanliness and organisation in all work area
- support and motivate other chefs
Shifts – variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings.
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance.
Job Reference: PARL2307
Apply for this job