Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client in Porthleven is searching for a Pastry Chef to join their kitchen team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-end collection of Restaurants who heavily invest in their employees and offer great career prospects.
The ideal candidate will need to be focused, have the ability to work as part of a team whilst also demonstrating good leadership skills as you will be responsible for your section and any individuals that work within it.
The ideal candidate must also have;
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Pastry Chef
• Have an understanding of produce and ingredients
• Positive and flexible attitude towards your working environment
• Have excellent cooking skills
• Thrives in a pressured environment
• Always presented to a high standard
Pastry Chef de Partie requirements:
• To be fully aware of all Health and Safety policy and procedures relevant to your role and department
• To ensure your section and surrounding areas are clean and set up accordingly in line with company Standards
• To ensure that all food commodities are received and stored correctly
• To comply with all statutory & legal requirements and work in accordance with these regulations.
• To ensure that all storerooms, fridges, freezers etc are locked securely after each service
• Pastry qualifications/experience
This position is a full-time permanent position offering an annual salary of £25,000 plus a competitive pay package including a generous monthly service charge addition and company benefits.
You will need to have access to own vehicle due to remote location.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 25300
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 07/03/2022