Job Title: Owners Onboarding Manager
Salary: Competitive with uncapped performance based bonus
Location: Working From Home
Hours: 20hrs -37.5hrs
Finest Retreats is a holiday lettings agent focused on delivering a five-star service to cottage owners. We work incredibly hard to deliver bookings through smart marketing and, depending on an owner’s requirements, also organise changeovers and maintenance with a brilliant housekeeping team too.
In a tough year for travel companies, we’ve outshone the competition, have achieved glowing reviews from both guests and owners and have provided a flexible approach that’s allowed our owners to stay in control.
We are looking to build on this and get our message out there to more owners and spread the message that owners can still work with a business which empowers them to stay in control of their property and enjoy personal, friendly and expert service.
Our whole ethos is to put our cottage owners first.
You’ll be friendly, outgoing and willing to share our passion for service with holiday let owners across the UK.
Educated to degree level, you understand the current UK staycations situation and be able to understand the mindset of a holiday cottage owner. Holiday letting knowledge would be a big advantage.
Working from home, you’ll need a fast broadband connection and - for the time being - be happy and self-motivated enough to work remotely and driving to owners at their holiday properties. You will need your own car and a full UK driving licence.
Whilst the aim is to encourage owners to let with Finest Retreats, you’ll realise the subtle different between ‘sales’ and asking an owner ‘what can we do for you?’
ABOUT THE ROLE
As we are small and growing quickly, you will need to be adaptable and prepared to make decisions yourself, acting on your own initiative to deliver a great service to owners. Your main responsibility will be to lead the new owner recruitment and onboarding function. Initially, the main tasks include (but are not limited to):
• Handling new inbound owner leads – taking the initial call, making the introduction and finding out what service an owner is looking for.
• Visiting owners to assess a property and providing a pricing, income and service proposal.
• Proactively contacting owners who could benefit from Finest Retreats lettings services.
• Providing advice to owners on how to best renovate / set up their property for guests, depending on their objectives from letting.
• Managing the sign-up process and on-boarding the property so that it’s ready to take its first booking. (Writing descriptions, uploading prices, booking conditions etc in the property management system).
• Flexible working hours (able to work around childcare/school pickups).
• Part-time considered
• Competitive pay, including uncapped commission based on owner onboarding.
• 32 days holiday per year.
• Your birthday off.
• Extra day’s holiday per year of service.
Please send your CV and a cover letter (can be in the email body) to email@example.com
with the subject: ‘Owners Onboarding Manager’.
In your cover letter, please answer the following:
• Your holiday letting experience & your favourite UK holiday cottage.
• Your salary expectations.
Any applications not following these instructions will not be considered.
Job Ref: Ref2
Closing Date: 28/05/2021