Location: Roche (Working from home)
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Recruiter: Finest Retreats
Finest Retreats is a holiday lettings agent focused on delivering a five-star service to cottage owners. We work incredibly hard to deliver bookings through smart marketing and, depending on an owner’s requirements, we also organise the changeovers and maintenance with a brilliant housekeeping team too.
We consistently outshine the competition and have achieved glowing reviews from both guests and owners.
Thanks to word of mouth and a great service we're growing and therefore require the right person to join the team and help join the operations team to enable us to maintain our high standards of service for our guests and owners.
You’ll be very detail-oriented with a can-do attitude and able to multi-task. You thrive on pressure and enjoy being part of a team environment.
Whilst not required, an understanding of the current UK staycations market and being able to understand the mindset of a holiday cottage owner would be a bonus.
Working from home, you’ll need a fast broadband connection and be happy and self-motivated enough to work remotely. Occasionally you may need to visit local properties to check on some details so it would be beneficial to have your own car and a full UK driving licence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As we are small and growing quickly, you will need to be adaptable and prepared to muck in with any tasks beyond the main one detailed below.
Initially, the main tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Communicating changeover booking details to housekeepers.
- Communicating maintenance requirements, gardeners, window cleaners, waste collection schedules for each property.
- Placing orders for guest amenities and property supplies in line with an owner's request.
- Monitoring reviews of our properties from guests and communicating required actions and follow ups to the relevant person.
- Resolving any upkeep issues and ensuring any special requests are communicated to the correct team member.
Business Operations & Guest Experience:
- Processing bookings and administering payments, ensuring they are properly recorded.
- Responding to guests via phone and email. Processing balance payments and helping them find their perfect holiday location.
- Validating check-ins and checking for over-occupancy, card fraud and other vetting criteria.
Full time, permanent.
Flexible working hours (able to work around childcare/school pickups).
32 days holiday per year.
Your birthday off.
Extra day’s holiday per year of service.
Apple iPhone and laptop provided.
Working from home, mostly, with occasional weeks in the office when the team gets together in our office in Roche, Cornwall.
Please send your CV and a cover letter (can be in the email body) to richard[at]finestretreats.co.uk with the subject: ‘Operations Coordinator’.
In your cover letter, please answer the following:
Your holiday letting experience & your favourite UK holiday cottage.
Any applications not following these instructions will not be considered.
Job Reference: OperationsCoordinator
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 30/04/2023