Job Title: Online Digital Tutors
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Location: Penzance - currently remote
1. Teach and provide learning support to students.
2. Diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate programmes that will meet those needs.
3. Provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
4. Participate fully in arrangements for student assessment and progress reviews.
5. Liaise with staff and other organisations to provide information and support for students.
6. Accept responsibility for specific role-relevant tasks as requested by the Managing Director.
7. Maintain appropriate records.
8. Undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching, tutorial and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the teaching team.
Applicants will have most, if not all, the following skills and experience:-
• A recognised teaching qualification (Level 5 Diploma in Teaching or PGCE).
• A record of experience in teaching digital subjects or Functional Skills English and Maths.
• Be an effective communicator, in writing and orally.
• Be committed to good working relationships.
• Be committed to the implementation of delivery and working practices which are free from any bias relating to gender, disability or ethnicity.
For full details of this post and to download an application form, please visit: https://www.digitalpeninsula.org/online-digital-tutor
Job Ref: Online Digital Tutor
Closing Date: 14/05/2021