Job Title: Online Digital Tutor
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (pro rata)
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
We are looking to recruit full and/or part-time tutors in all digital subjects. This post will focus on online delivery of training across a wide range of platforms. Applicants should hold a degree or similar professional qualification and a recognised teaching qualification.
Are you a self-motivated teacher who will be able to take forward delivery and design programme content that will enthuse and motivate learners in both an online and face to face environment? If so, we would love to hear from you.
1. Teach and provide learning support to students.
2. Diagnose learners’ needs and to formulate programmes that will meet those needs.
3. Provide a high-quality learning experience for students.
4. Participate fully in arrangements for student assessment and progress reviews.
5. Liaise with staff and other organisations to provide information and support for students.
6. Accept responsibility for specific role-relevant tasks as requested by the Managing Director.
7. Maintain appropriate records.
8. Undertake all administrative tasks associated with assigned teaching, tutorial and other tasks and to participate in the planning process operating within the teaching team.
Full details available from: https://www.digitalpeninsula.org/online-digital-tutor
Job Ref: Online Digital Tutor
Closing Date: 20/11/2020