Location: St Ives
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Date Posted: 05/02/2020
Ref: KG 38643
We are currently seeking an Office Manager for a rapidly expanding business based in St Ives.
This is a full time, maternity contract to start March 2020 until March 2021. Working hours are 8.30am – 16.30pm but can vary depending on workload. The successful candidate will include all Office functions including Finance, General Admin, HR, People Management and basic Marketing.
Those applying must be extremely organised, be able to prioritise their workload effectively and be able to hit the ground running!
Main responsibilities of Office & Operations Lead:
• Diary and travel management
• Reception duties – answering calls, emails and letters
• All-around secretarial duties
• Being the point of contact for suppliers and ensuring office supplies and resources are restocked.
• Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures.
• Keeping record of office expenditure
• Data responsibilities, including GDPR
• Meeting, conference and event planning
• Researching and writing reports and project work.
• HR practices
• People management
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as invoicing etc.
• Track the businesses financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Research and analyse financial reports
• Review financial data and prepare monthly reports
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislations
• Prepare BACS payments runs for the Managerial team
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and hold relevant experience then apply now.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached to be considered.