Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £16,500 - £17,500
Date Posted: 20/11/2019
Ref: KG 38430
We are currently seeking a full time, Office Administrator to start with immediate effect in Penryn.
Working hours are 9.00am – 17.00pm, 37.5 hours a week.
This rapidly expanding business are now seeking another team member to assist in their ever expanding client and customer base with fantastic career progression opportunities.
• Organising couriers and returns
• Answering calls and communicating messages promptly and accurately to the relevant staff
• Distribution of deliveries and mail received
• Updating relevant delivery collection records
• Scanning delivery notes onto the network
• Administration of stationery stock, printer toners etc.
• Administration of PPE stock, overalls and first aid kits
• Making tea/coffee for clients and visitors
• General printing duties such as printing datasheets to be displayed in reception
• Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
• Be confident and have a good telephone manner
• Organised with good time management skills
• Accuracy and the ability to problem solve
• Able to use own initiative and possess a cheerful, flexible and approachable nature
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role the please apply now.
Due to the nature of the role own transport is essential.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.