Salary: £28-30k pa
Hours: 40 hours per week
Recruiter: Berry Recruitment
Berry Recruitment are currently seeking a Night Hygiene Manager for a client based near Penzance.
The main purpose of this job is to manage the factory hygiene team as well as ensuring that strict hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
Main tasks of the job will include:
• To comply with all Health & Safety and COSHH requirements, to set an example and promote positive attitude
to H&S with the team.
• Organise staff shift times & staffing levels to comply with seasonal production plans & liaison with
Technical & Production Operations Manager.
• Allocate duties to staff ensuring rotation through plant and equipment is maintained & attained skills used by staff.
• Train staff to documented methods and maintain training records.
• Monitor staff performance using Company Appraisal System and daily ongoing review.
• Monitor & maintain hygiene equipment effectiveness & cleanliness and action as required.
• Perform stringent end of shift audit and record & develop as KPI.
• Co-ordinating high level and deep cleans.
• Maintain a hands-on role 'as and when' required, effecting a 30:70 ratio if required.
• Use plant swabs to measure cleaning effectiveness of plant to documented schedules; maintain records, trends and
and monitor as KPI.
• Oversee factory security at end of shift.
• Effect a handover to & from factory shift supervisors & senior operatives.
• Advice of any changes needed in cleaning methods & liaise with chemical supplier.
• Monitor start & finish times also break times to ensure company procedures are followed.
• Perform staff appraisals, monitor welfare and advise & act on any disciplinary issues.
• Work performance against Key Performance Indicators & develop KPI's through a culture of continuous improvement.
Working hours are: 7pm until 3.30am but can vary.
In return the company are offering an annual salary of £28,000 per annum which would go up to £30,000pa after completing probationary period.
For more information about this role and to apply please contact Mariola Slater at Berry Recruitment Cornwall on 07838 378619 or email your CV to: email@example.com
Job Reference: MS/CORN/NHM
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 12/03/2022