Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £17,500 - £20,000
Date Posted: 08/01/2020
Ref: KG 38424
We are currently seeking a Network Administrator to start with immediate effect in the Truro area.
This is a full time role for someone with experience and knowledge of working in a fast paced, IT environment with extensive Administration skills. Product knowledge is not essential, but admin experience is along with a familiarity of IT, product jargon.
The successful candidate will be confident in liaising with various customers in relation to their order and managing the order process from start to finish. Other duties will include:
• Communicating professionally by phone and electronically with customers
• Advising internal and external customers of products and procedures
• Liaising with the sales team and offices UK wide
• Handling all enquiries in respect of basic administration, fault reporting, invoicing and accounting
• Ensuring calls are handled in an accurate and professional manner
• Ensure calls taken are comprehensively recorded
• Account management
• Recording new and leaving customers
• Achieve and maintain a strong product knowledge base knowledge
• Filing and other administrative tasks
If you have worked in a similar environment and feel you meet the criteria of the role then apply now.
Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com