Job Title: Multi-Trade Operative
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 40 hours per week
A new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Trade Operative with a Carpentry background and plumbing experience to work with an established and well respected Cornish construction firm. You will be working on various sites around Cornwall with occasional projects further afield. You will work with a great team directly under the managing director and will receive a pay rate of £25,000 - £30,000.
As a Multi-Trade Operative you will support the site manager with:
General carpentry activities including:
- 1st fix carpentry.
- Stick building timber frame panels.
- Stick building internal walls.
- Plasterboarding and insulating.
- Second fix work including door linings, skirting, architrave, door hanging, door furniture, kitchens and bathrooms.
Plumbing activities including:
- Fitting bathrooms.
- Installing hot water tanks.
The successful Multi-Trade Operative will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role or as a carpenter.
- Hold a Valid CSCS (preferred not essential).
- Your own tools and transport will be required.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
In return, you will receive a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like the right Multi-Trade Role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
Job Ref: Multi-Trade Eco Truro
Closing Date: 30/04/2021