We have a requirement for a Multi Skilled operative, WITH carpentry and plumbing bias, to commence work with us on a ASAP START to support a Bedroom refurbishment programme at this healthcare facility in Bodmin.
The appointment will have specific tasks to complete, solo, within a defined project plan.
Carry out minor repairs such as general carpentry, plumbing, painting, re-glazing, unblocking sinks, changing locks, changing light bulbs, replacing tap washers, easing doors, to be undertaken without compromising the health and safety of the post holder or others
Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules and using a handheld PDA if required
We are looking for the Multi skilled operative to work, undertaking the following tasks:
- Install Safehinge Primera saloon style Bathroom doors
- Anti Pic Mastic all bedroom areas
- Remove shower rails and make good surfaces
- Install Radiator Covers and associated frame
- Remove and install new door stops
- Secure/replace skirting
- Remove shelves in shower room and make good
- Remove shelves in entrance of bedroom
- Remove all fixed furniture from walls and dispose
- Transport new furniture from container to bedroom
- Basic plumbing - Unblocking sinks etc.
The hourly rate will be up to £16PH depending on experience and we pay weekly
The working week will be -Monday to Friday 8:00am – 6pm, Standard 42.5 hours per week - There is also parking on site.
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance.