Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: GBP17000 - 17350 per Annum
Date Posted: 08/01/2020
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Merchandising Assistant for one of the UK's fastest growing retailers based in the Plymouth area. With exceptional customer-service at the core of the business, you will be joining a market-leading company who have huge plans for expansion and growth.
- Creating and delivering stock fulfilment reports with the supplier
- Monitoring `critical` stock lines
- Identifying and actioning any lines not performing
- Highlighting to the Merchandising Analyst supplier performance, any underperforming suppliers and any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Maintaining and creating suitable ordering schedules
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- 6 months of experience in a data input/analytical role
- 6 months administrative experience within an office environment
- Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level which will be tested on interview
- Experience in an similar role
In return, Wise Employment can offer; weekly pay and emailed payslips, up to 28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday), pension contribution, a friendly and welcoming working environment, regular work for a long duration on a temporary to permanent basis.
If you are looking for a new, exciting, challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you today!