Location: PL25 - St.Austell
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 9:00 - 5:30
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Closing Date: 13/12/2019
Reborn Marketing are seeking a Marketing Manager to support them as they grow into their next phase of business. If you have good organisation skills, excellent communication and writing skills with a creative edge then this position may just be for you!
Main tasks to include:
Duties include the following –
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- Managing social media accounts, creating reports, managing campaigns.
- Planning events and exhibitions as well as attend events and exhibitions.
- Manage marketing activities.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Basic graphic design & content creation tasks (content creating using Adobe software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Developing and initiating digital marketing campaigns and promotional programs.
- Calculating ROI and analytics.
- Working to deadlines and working from briefs to completion.
- Continuous learning of new techniques and utilising software.
- Any other marketing duties to be determined from time to time.
- Using WordPress to upload articles and news.
- Going to client meetings (travel required).
- Well-presented professional individual with good organisation and telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to use PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe creative cloud applications such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as Canva and Wordpress (although not a necessity)
- Excellent attention to detail, proof reading and English grammar.
- A positive and confident attitude.
- The willingness to learn and develop quickly in a fast-paced environment and growing company.
- Experience on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Hardworking, honest and reliable.
- Be a good team player and be able to follow instructions.
- Able to use initiative and work reliably on their own.
A marketing qualification
Reborn Marketing is a rapidly growing company who offer ample opportunity for personal development and promotion opportunities. There is plenty of space to grow and move into a more senior role.
·28 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
·Extra holiday days as we close down at certain times of the year.
37.5 hours per week, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
To apply, please click 1 click apply or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JOBSCORNWALL