Location: St Austell
Salary: £24,000 -£35,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My established client is an award winning ethically minded textile manufacturer with a passion for sustainability and the environment.
Pioneers in the movement to reduce reliance on plastic they have built strong links with leading household brands and various independent businesses.
The growth of the business has created an opportunity for an experienced individual with plenty of initiative, to join their busy team in a newly created role as Marketing Manager
As marketing professional with recent up to date experience in e-commerce and the use of Shopify you will create and execute engaging digital marketing/email campaigns to further strengthen the brand and awareness. The ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, my client would like to meet with you.
• Manage various social media accounts.
• Use of e-commerce platform (Shopify), and platforms such as Mailchimp.
• Create, edit and proof high-quality, engaging content
• Create and execute engaging digital marketing/email campaigns to improve our CRM and generate quality
• Support in line with events and exhibitions - to attend events and creating adverts/invites, documenting
• Create and maintain a marketing calendar in line with a budget, encompassing organic and paid activity.
Required skills and experience
• Ability to think of feet and adapt to new situations
• 2 years' experience within a digital marketing role
• A relevant degree (Preferred)
• Good knowledge of Google AdWords and Shopify
• Good understanding of GDPR in terms of marketing campaigns
This role offers an immediate start for the right candidate.
TO APPLY, SIMPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV
Contact Sally @ Winners for more information regarding this role.
Job Reference: SP050122
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 28/02/2022