Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Date Posted: 02/12/2019
Ref: RR 38376
Exciting software company based in Falmouth is looking to recruit a talented Marketing Manager to join their team and aid in their future growth and evolution.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Publishing blogs onto company website (wordpress).
• Editing pages on company website (wordpress)
• Writing articles
• Contributing to the conversation/discussions on LinkedIn, joining relevant groups.
• Interview customers to assist in writing case studies and/or get testimonials and publish on website and promote on social media platforms.
• Keep relevant social media platforms up to date
• Liaising with PR companies in order to put our key messages across succinctly
• Events organisation/management and development of relevant marketing material
• Keeping in touch with existing customers via email marketing using segmented lists from CRM.
• Keeping clients informed of new product features, roadmaps, best practice ideas
• Organising industry webinars and product demos as instructed by the product manager
• Write and keep product brochures and marketing material up to date and relevant to sector / internationalisation
• Supporting the directors, create video case studies and publish interviews with key people.
• Excellent experience of using both wordpress and the Yoast plugin for wordpress.
• Experience with using Google analytics and ppc
• Excellent grammatical skills and a keen eye for detail.