Location: Cornwall, England
Salary: £9.50 - 10.00 per hour + Exc Benefits +Live In
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
My client, an award winning holiday park complex situated on a beautiful beach near Newquay are looking to recruit a full time Maintenance operative to join their team.
This operation is a 5* holiday park in Cornwall with 56 properties set in 27 acres of land.
We are looking for a Maintenance person to join our friendly maintenance and grounds team on a permanent full time basis. Experience in general property maintenance is essential.
Ideally you would have experience in a maintenance trade i.e. carpentry, groundwork, plumbing, electrical skills. You would need to be comfortable in a customer facing environment and also be able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Duties to include:
- Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance duties on properties and around the park
- Being responsible for carrying out maintenance checks on properties before guest arrivals
- Must be enthusiastic, innovative and enjoy what they do
- Work outdoors in all weathers
- Be aware of health and safety, as well as reporting any issues and findings to the Park Manager
- Carry out snagging tasks in properties on changeovers as well as refurbing properties
- Work well within the team to develop new areas and facilities within the park
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of grounds and buildings where needed
- Undertake maintenance to equipment as directed
- Assist other departments if required
Competitive rates of pay. If you’re hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable then we would like to hear from you.
Salary £9.50 - £10 p/h
Full Time 40 hours p/w
The role also comes with free live in- on site at the park, a full furnished shared flat, the role also pays a yearly bonus paid on performance of up to £200. It also offers free use of the park's facilities and laundry facilities as well free WIFI and parking- so a really good benefits package for the right candidates.
To find our more about this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv in the first instance.
Job Reference: MAIN2022
Apply for this job