Hours: 40 Hours per week
Recruiter: Parkdean Resorts
When it comes to golden sands, Newquay Holiday Park is located nearby 11 fantastic beaches. As one of our larger parks and a hub of activity, a career at Newquay Holiday Park would be fast paced, fun and varied. What's more, there are exciting changes afoot at Newquay with the Park currently undergoing a period of transformation benefitting from increased investment to maximise its potential and raise the bar in relation to service, quality & guest experience.
There really is no better time to join the team at Newquay and carve your career in a park that is striving to be the best in business.
As a growing business we are proud to offer progression opportunities and personal development support to help you reach your full potential. With opportunities from front of house to maintenance, sales to security and the step up to management, we are continuing to build for the future. Our people are passionate and vibrant, striving to offer the best holiday experience but with fantastic team camaraderie and fun.
Maintenance & Grounds Manager
Newquay Holiday Park
Looking to step into a career with a little more life? Join us in a leading role as Maintenance and Grounds Manager and create amazing memories at work. Our managers are smooth operators and great role models, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests.
• Delivering maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed standards
• Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost control
• Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs
• Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests and owners
• Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
• 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
• Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
• 30% off food & drink
• Clear career pathways, with progression & development
• In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
TO APPLY, SIMPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV
Job Reference: Newquay MM
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 31/03/2022