Location: Launceston, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP40000 - 75000 per Annum
Date Posted: 30/08/2019
WISE employment are currently recruiting on behalf of an industry leading Legal firm for a Litigation Lawyer to join their existing team. You will be an excellent communicator and will be active in building and developing client relationships as well as managing a busy and varied caseload. You will be proactive in building and maintaining a professional profile of the firm, whilst developing a network of contacts would be encouraged.
•Minimum of 1 year post qualification experience of working in all areas of litigation
• Experience to include general management of a wide range of civil and commercial litigation matters, contentious probate matters and some limited family law experience would be an advantage.
• Understanding of relevant compliance issues
• Ability to manage files competently
• Willingness to participate in the firm’s training and development programme
- Able to prioritise complex workloads
- Commercial awareness
- Fantastic communication skills
- A team player who can adapt priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm for the commercial property sector
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- A knowledge of the SOS document management system would be an advantage
This is a full time role. The hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary DOE.
- A fantastic holiday allocation.
- A People’s Pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme.
Please contact Adam Taylor on 01752 firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any more information or for an informal chat.