My client, an award winning holiday park complex situated on a beautiful beach near Newquay are looking to recruit a full time Housekeeper/Linen Porter to join their team.
This operation is a 5* holiday park in Cornwall with 56 properties set in 27 acres of land.
We are looking for a Housekeeper/Linen Porter to join our friendly maintenance and grounds team on a permanent full time basis. Experience in housekeeping is essential within this role
Ideally you would have experience in a housekeeping environment and have an eye for detail, along with high levels of cleanliness.
Duties to include:
- Undertaking housekeeping and all general linen duties
- Being responsible for carrying out room cleans, linen checks on all properties before guest arrivals
- Must be enthusiastic, innovative and enjoy what they do
- Work outdoors in all weathers
- Be aware of health and safety, as well as reporting any issues and findings to the Park Manager
- Undertake any maintenance problems to the maintenance team
- Assist other departments if required- so the need for being a team player is essential
Competitive rates of pay. If you’re hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable then we would like to hear from you.
Salary £9.50 - £10 p/h
Full Time 40 hours p/w
The role also comes with free live in- on site at the park, a full furnished shared flat, the role also pays a yearly bonus paid on performance of up to £200. It also offers free use of the park's facilities and laundry facilities as well free WIFI and parking- so a really good benefits package for the right candidates.
To find our more about this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv in the first instance.