Learning And Development Business Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Date Posted: 10/01/2020
Ref: KG 38521
We are currently seeking a Learning and Development Business Partner in the Truro area.
The purpose of the role is to work with Senior Management in the development of high quality trainings, education and assessment with the business.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
• Monitor relevant training data for the area
• Develop, implement, deliver, assess and monitor specified areas of education across the region, and ensure staff are trained and qualified to the required standards
• In consultation with the Learning & Development Manager and regional stakeholders, support services to ensure staff are competent ensuring all staff undertake appropriate training.
• Compose training reports within timelines as requested
• Work in collaboration with Managers to identify issues and work effectively to resolve issues
• Evaluate the curriculum with the Learning & Development Manager against the business strategy.
• Ensure learning & development packages of training are relevant, updated as required
• Contribute to the development and review of policies and procedures as required.
• Represent the company at local, regional and national conferences, education forums or other education events, including schools and colleges.
Previous experience in a similar capacity is essential as you will be required to hit the ground running.
To be considered apply now or email your CV to email@example.com