Salary: £9.75 - 9.75 per hour + +Holiday Pay and Mileage
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Kitchen Porter required.
We are actively recruiting for Kitchen Porter for our client based in Penzance.
This work is on-going temporary work.
Flexible work with weekly pay, plus holiday!
Shifts times available and flexible – 9am- 3pm OR 10am- 4pm.
Ideally, we would be looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
Kitchen Porters expected to -
- Follow the clients cleaning lists and ensure the kitchen area and equipment is kept clean.
- Maintain all crockery, glasses and pots and pans are kept clean to high standards.
- When needed, assist chefs with food preparations.
- Be aware and mindful of following all food hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring all cleaning and kitchen porter duties are consistently completed in accordance with schedules.
The perfect candidate must have a desire for Hospitality, can work under pressure and think on their feet.
Can provide multitasking and excellent communication skills.
Plus 0.40p per mile after the first 10 miles
· Flexible shifts available
· Varied hours
· Work within friendly, professional teams
· Weekly pay + holiday pay!
One of the key benefits of temporary work is the flexibility it provides. We are happy to fit in around your existing commitments on a weekly basis. We simply ask for reliability from our candidates to provide a great service to all our clients.
Covid safety measures taken in all workplaces.
To be consider for these great roles – please apply now!
Job Reference: PZKP