Kitchen Porter required.
We are actively recruiting for Kitchen Porters for our clients based in and around St Ives.
Start date from 17th May - this is a temporary on-going role.
Ideally, we would be looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
Flexible work with weekly pay, plus holiday!
· Flexible shifts available
· Varied hours
· Work within friendly, professional teams
· Weekly pay + holiday pay
Kitchen Porters expected to -
- Follow the clients cleaning lists and ensure the kitchen area and equipment is kept clean.
- Maintain all crockery, glasses and pots and pans are kept clean to high standards.
- When needed, assist chefs with food preparations.
- Be aware and mindful of following all food hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring all cleaning and kitchen porter duties are consistently completed in accordance with schedules.
The perfect candidate must have a desire for Hospitality, can work under pressure and think on their feet.
Can provide multitasking and excellent communication skills.
Shift times will be on a rota basis and can vary from early starts to late finishes, so driving is desirable due to location.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.75 per hour