We are actively recruiting for a kitchen porter/kitchen assistant to work in the Launceston area.
For this role, you will need to be double vaccinated and have in date DBS.
This is a temporary position covering the following dates:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th December.
Hours: 8am - 3pm.
Rate: £9.75 per hour.
Ideally, we would be looking for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
· Work within friendly, professional teams
· Weekly pay + holiday pay
- Follow the clients cleaning lists and ensure the kitchen area and equipment is kept clean.
- Maintain all crockery, glasses and pots and pans are kept clean to high standards.
- When needed, assist chefs with food preparations.
- Be aware and mindful of following all food hygiene procedures.
- Ensuring all cleaning and kitchen porter duties are consistently completed in accordance with schedules.
The perfect candidate must have a desire for Hospitality, can work under pressure and think on their feet.
Can provide multitasking and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, please apply now!