Salary: £10.00 - 11.50 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Junior Sous & Chef de partie
- Salary up to £12 per hour
- A seafood and plant-based menu
- 4day working week
- Free parking
Excellent career move for an ambitious Junior Sous and Chef parties looking to join a well-known seaside establishment promoting its stunning views across this fantastically located restaurant, on one of North Cornwall's most scenic beaches.
As a Junior Sous chef and chef de partie you must be very passionate to work with fresh produce and work alongside some very talented chefs. You will be required to ensure the smooth running of your own section the kitchen.
You will also be in charge with ensuring the training and support for lower ranking chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
Working as a Junior Sous Chef:
- You will ideally have at least 1 years previous experience within a similar role and at the same level.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high-pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be available to start immediately.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: PARL2201
Apply for this job