Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Date Posted: 24/12/2019
Wise Employment are recruiting for an IT technician in an ongoing temporary role within awell-established and highly reputable manufacturing company in the Plymouth area.
This is a temporary role working for a market leader. This role is on an excellent bus route and parking is also available.
This role will involve working Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm) with an early Friday finish, so weekends are free!
The role requires experience of installing PC’s and checking network connections.
Primary duties would be:
- Installing PC’s and software (mostly on Shop floor) and be able to work around the Shop floor workers, under their workstations and so on.
- Checking cables and connections to network
Benefits of working for Wise Employment in this role:
- Weekly pay and emailed payslips
- 28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Pension contribution
- Friendly and welcoming working environment
- Potential opportunity for overtime (paid at a time and a half).
This role is due to start in January with a competitive rate of pay.
If you feel you’re right for this role, please contact us on 01752 603800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org