Job Title: IT Support Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Location: Blackwater, Truro
Hours: Full time
Teagle Machinery Ltd is a £16m turnover manufacturing business based near Chiverton Cross in Cornwall, employing almost 200 people. The company sells agricultural machinery to customers around the world and the company’s objective is to steadily grow the business, particularly overseas.
This is a family-owned company with a friendly working environment where employees are encouraged to develop their full potential.
Teagle Machinery Ltd are looking for an energetic IT Technician to manage our network , provide fantastic service to our IT users, providing onsite and remote technical support, installation services and maintenance.
You will be responsible for monitoring all users’ workstations and servers, around 75 Machines across the site whilst also offering practical support on site and telephone support to remote users.
Monitor and Maintain operability of technical platforms.
Provide IT assistance to internal clients.
Implement and maintain security best practices.
Research deployment and installation improvements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Server Environments – 2012R2 - 2019
- Microsoft Desktop Environments – 7/8/10
- Virtualisation Technologies – HyperV Cluster
- Microsoft 365 with Cloud to Cloud Backup
- Network Troubleshooting
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, Routing
- Network Infrastructure – Remote Monitoring and Management
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Microsoft Certifications – e.g. Technology Specialist (MCSA/MCSE)
- Comptia A+/Network +
- Technical Industry Certifications
- VLAN Management
- Print Management (Papercut)
- Telephony Experience (SIP Trunks, VOIP Phone Systems)
Job Ref: TEAIT
Closing Date: 31/05/2021