Inventory Clerk/property Inspector (lettings)
Location: Truro/Falmouth and surrounding
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: 20 Plus overtime
Date Posted: 16/01/2020
Closing Date: 14/02/2020
Love property? Love travelling around beautiful Cornwall? Have an excellent eye for detail? This could be the job for you!
Based near Falmouth, Westcountry Inventories is a small local company offering Property Inspections including Inventories, Check Outs and Periodic inspections to both lettings agents and private landlords across mid Cornwall.
We have a great opportunity 2 x Part Time Property Inspectors/Inventory Clerks to join our team.
We are looking for candidates ideally with at least two years relevant experience who are driven, motivated and confident working under pressure.
The Role of Property Inspector/Inventory Clerk Will Require You To
• Collect keys from letting agents / gain access to properties
• Compile reports on property conditions along with lists of their furnishings on iPad software.
• Taking photographs in properties
• Taking meter readings in properties
• Meeting tenants / landlords if required - discuss findings with tenants / landlords if required
• Work on your own and manage your time effectively.
The successful candidate will be reliable, presentable and confident, be articulate with good spoken/written English and display a large degree of common sense and attention to detail.
You will travel from home visiting lettings properties so a good geographical knowledge of Cornwall is essential. Full on the job inventory clerk training and will be provided. Full clean driving license and own vehicle is essential.