Internal Sales And Customer Support
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Date Posted: 05/11/2019
Ref: KG 38281
Our Client, a specialist business based in the Bodmin area are looking to expand their busy Sales team!
The successful candidate would be working with a great team of dedicated persons in a fast-paced office. This role will primarily involve dealing with clients about potential orders and will include:
• Receiving enquiries for projects from Inbound telephone calls or email enquiries
• Discussing enquiries with clients & evaluating them in order to provide relevant info
• Establishing their detailed requirements and proposing suggested solutions
• Liaising with technical department to enable preparation of quotations
• Progressing existing sales opportunities and projects, negotiation and closing orders
Working closely with various colleagues, other duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Following up concluded projects
• Arranging Face to Face appointments for colleagues
• Assisting busy colleagues where required to relieve workload
Essential skills are:
• Excellent telephone manner – must be able to communicate comfortably
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a good listener, team player
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all communications, especially in reporting information
• Effective personal organisational skills
• Good typing/data entry and ability to operate CRM system.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Solid commitment to customer service.
Apply now to be considered or email Katie.email@example.com for more info!