Instrument Fitter / Assembler
Location: Bodmin, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP11 - 12 per Hour
Date Posted: 30/07/2019
Wise employment are recruiting for an Instrument Fitter/Assembler for a market leading design and Manufacturing Company in Bodmin.
This is a Full Time, Permanent position.
36 hours per week with potential overtime
£10.50 - £12.00ph (depending on experience)
- Work to exacting standards;
- Good manual dexterity;
- Hard and soft soldering of brass and copper components;
- Complete drilling, tapping, de-burring and light press work as appropriate;
- Perform certain tasks with the aid of a microscope;
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and ensure that all assembly work carried out complies with the drawings;
- Carry out inspection to the appropriate level;
- Identify and report drawing errors and suggest improvements;
- Support the Company’s review process and take part in regular reviews;
- Work with Managers and Supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives;
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy;
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as the Company requires.
- Able to work to high precision and tolerances with good manual dexterity;
- Soft and hard soldering experience an advantage;
- Some manual turning / milling experience an advantage but not essential;
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment;
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach;
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times;
- Eligible to work in UK.