Job Title: HR Assistant
Hours: Full Time
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Do you have a passion for people? Are you looking for a varied role where you can put your skills to the test in a challenging environment?
Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join our current team of like-minded individuals.
You will play a key role in a busy environment providing a prompt and professional service to multiple divisions across our diverse range of businesses. Reporting into the HR Officer you will be involved in and responsible for a variety of HR related duties as well as covering Reception and providing clerical support to the HR Manager, HR Officer, and other members of the senior team.
Why should you work with us?
EVERY DAY BRINGS A NEW CHALLENGE…
We are forward-thinking with a culture of continuous growth and improvement - in our products, services, and our people. We are a family run business based in Redruth, our working environment is dynamic, fast-moving, and responsive to our client’s needs, but it’s not all work and no play here; we all work hard and take a lot of pride in what we achieve but also like to have fun too!
Keen to learn more about us?
What are we looking for?
• You have previous experience in a similar role.
• You have a personal interest in Employment law and are up to date with the basic current practices
• People are your thing, you enjoy talking to people from all walks of life, whether in person or over the phone.
• You love to be organised; to you details matter
• You are as comfortable setting up an MS Excel Spread sheet as you are dealing with an employee query
• Working as part of a busy team is great but you also love working on your own initiative
Our commitment to you
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much-valued member of The Dash Group team!
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time salaried position with hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Want to know more about the role?
A full job description can be downloaded from the careers page on The Dash Group website.
Ready to apply?
Upload your covering letter, previous salary details and CV to https://www.thedashgroup.co.uk/careers/.
Job Ref: HR Assistant
Closing Date: 07/07/2021