Hr And Training Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Date Posted: 08/01/2020
Ref: KG 38514
We are currently seeking a HR and Training Coordinator for a Maternity Contract.
This is a full time role reporting to two HR Managers, the cover will start in March 2020 and will continue until January 2021. Those applying must have experience of working within and providing support to a busy HR Department.
• Writing job descriptions and advertisements
• Preparing salaries each month
• Keep personnel files and details up to date
• Writing offer letters and contracts for new starters
• Manage induction and IT access for new starters
• Maintaining the online HR system
• Organise all onsite visits
• Send out any outstanding training to be completed
• Monitor and process staff absence
• Prepare agency hours each week from the previous week worked
• Input all agency inductions onto the system
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, be highly motivated with the ability to work toward tight deadlines. Part qualified in CIPD ideally but not essential.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role then apply now. Alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com