Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Salary: £10.50 - 12.00 per hour
Location: East Looe
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Our client, a busy holiday park are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager to work in their quality Holiday Home development in Looe.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good attention to detail
- Is hard working
- Has a high level of cleanliness
- Has an outgoing, friendly and helpful attitude
- Has good communication, management and people skills
- Overseeing and managing the cleaning team
- Managing the linen contract
- Working alongside the Park Manager and Area Manager and to ensure consistently high standards of cleanliness of all accommodations
- Upselling the holiday home - Sales bonus on Holiday Home sales
This is a temporary on-going role with the possibility of it being a permanent position for the right candidate. You will be required to work 37.5 hours a week during the peak season March-October, reducing to 25+ hours a week during the quieter/closed period November-February. The shift times would generally be 8.30-5.30pm but this may vary depending on the workload and their bookings. Days of work will be Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday with an additional day to suit. Immediate start!
The pay rate will vary from £10.50 - £12.00 an hour depending on experience.
If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate for this role please send your CV in the first instance.
Job Ref: HOUSEKEEPING21Facebook Twitter LinkedIn