Job Title: House Manager
Salary: £21,760 per year
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Our Client, which is a luxury resort, spa and lodgings is situation in a beautiful costal bay on the outskirts of Newquay, are currently recruiting a House Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be helping the guests find those moments of happiness, away from the complications of the everyday. Our Client needs someone who can be attentive, organised, proactive individuals to go beyond guest expectations and ensure their experience, before, during and after their stay is the best it can be.
- Elevate the guest experience at every opportunity, from first contact to final goodbye.
- Be one step ahead when it comes to spotting problems and resolving them.
- Handle any potential guest-related issues quickly and smoothly.
- Ensure any complaints are dealt with personally, in a timely and appropriate way.
- Support and facilitate host team members’ knowledge of the hotel and their responsibilities and provide training as and when it’s needed.
- Keep all guest-facing areas presentable, clean, and tidy, by liaising with maintenance and housekeeping teams and assisting as required.
- Be up to date on our allergy procedures and the point of contact for any enquiries.
- Take bookings across the resort using the right systems.
- Complete booking checks to make sure guests are fully informed, ready and excited for their stay.
- Act in accordance with Health, Safety and Licensing laws.
- Be a first point of contact for First Aid.
- Previous front of house experience in a similar business.
- Previous experience of using property management systems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional level of customer service and focus.
- Previous management role.
- Previous F&B experience.
- First Aid qualification.
- Current Enhanced DBS.
- Personal Licence holder.
Key skills required:
- Good communicator.
- Experience of hotel computer booking systems.
- Good at prioritising tasks and time management.
- Administrative skills.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV at the first instance.
Job Ref: hm21Facebook Twitter LinkedIn